- At 8.00 am, pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. After two hours driving through the Highway, we arrive to Hàm Luông Pier (Bến Tre town).
- Take a boat on Bến Tre river – one of tributaries of Mekong river, Sight-seeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transferring……. Stop at brickwork to see how to make bricks in handy traditional style by printing and baking. Visit one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along canal. Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller to go to village. Take a walk to family workshop making sleep mats and enjoying some fruits and tea.
- Take a motor cart (xe lôi) or bike on shady paths, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on realy life and find out about tropical culture from Peasants.
- Lunch at restaurant riverside.
- Afternoon - Take rowing-boat along water palm creek and boat back to Hùng Vương Pier.
- Proceed to Ho Chi Minh city.
- The tour ends at your hotel at 5.00pm.
|Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 8 pax||9 – 11 pax|
|Cost in US$ per person||142||77||60||44||32|
- Private car for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Cold mineral water on car (2 bottles/ person/ day)
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Private sampan for sightseeing along the canals
- All entrance fees
- Fruits, coconut water
- Lunch at Riverside restaurant.
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.